SCHOOL EDUCATION: Strengthening the profiles of the teaching professions
HORIZONTAL: Innovative practices in a digital era.
HORIZONTAL: Supporting individuals in acquiring and developing basic skills and key competencies.
- To strengthen the profile of teachers: to be creative and proactive in identifying and finding solutions to challenges – emotional or academic – those individual students are facing.
- To pilot a need-based virtual training program, which is based on digital-outdoor learning.
- To motivate the students in online learning.
- To produce materials that ease teachers’ online learning process.
- To prepare, adapt and engage students in the new normal.
- To improve the students’ and teachers’ communication, cooperation, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills.
- To raise cultural awareness and develop global skills of our students and teachers that are so necessary for the future.
- To increase cross-sectoral collaboration in the field of SCHOOL education.
- To create an EU-wide digital-outdoor learning platform that will generate new projects.
- To strengthen European collaboration of the participating organizations.
- To increase experience in the management of long-term projects with multiple partners.
There are two Project Outputs that also facilitate the following results:
O1 The virtual courses: Teachers learn outdoor learning, and envision and implement outdoor learning wherever they are.
O2: Tool-kit for Teachers to teach Outdoor Learning.